Friday, December 5, 2008

A few items of business

So, there are a few things I want to address quickly. First off, a few people have asked me about getting a link to the review of Water Power, an exploitation film reviewed over at chud.com, one of my favorite movie news sites. Here is a direct link to that article http://chud.com/articles/16097/1/CHUDSPLOITATION-WATER-POWER/Page1.html. Read that and enjoy.

Also, don't know if everyone knows yet, and this is completely non-film related, but...I AM GONNA BE A DAD! That's right! Apparently my junk is not broken. The little shit machine is due around June 20, 2009. Hooray for me! Kendyl, my wife, has been sick for the better part of two months, and I am now a slave to her every whim. I figure it is the least I can do for her. I am glad I am not a women. Pregnancy does not look fun. 

Anyhow, there are some really cool films coming out near the end of the month, such as the new Fincher film, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button; Ron Howard's, Frost\Nixon; Aronofsky's, The Wrestler and more. I will perform my due diligence and review these films for you, because hey, I don't have a job, what else am I gonna do?


3 comments:

april said...

HOLY SHIT!! Congratulations to both of you. How awesome and scary at the same time.

taylor said...

Thanks april! We are excited! Also, thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

Taylor, you continuously amaze me. You are a fuck up. I'm glad your junk isn't broken and that you will foster the spawn of Satan. Good luck, you heartless fuck.
JKJK, little buddy. I am stoked for you. And tell Satansspawninthewomb hello. I don't want any bad juju from writing fucked up shit.
Thank you, kind sir, for all of your writings and rants.